Kindergarten!!!!. . . . Aghhh. . . I cant believe the day has finally arrived. Anticipation and nerves has become a reality, My little boy is going to school. Caden strarted School on monay. He was so cute!!! He wanted to go by himself, but we convinced him to let us come. We are so proud of him and so excited. I hope Caden adjusts to this new routine and enjoys school. When I asked him how his first day of school was he said, " we always have to stand in line forever"! I am going to try and volunteer in the class once a week. I am looking forward to this year. Caden at his cubby.
Caden and Haven

Getting on the bus to go home. I went to the school to pick Caden up since it was his first day, but when i got there, he told me that he wanted to ride the bus. I watched him get on then drove home really fast to watch him get off. The bus was one of the things he was most excited about
1 comment:
Awww, he is such a big boy! Congrat's on making it through the first week, Mom!
Post a Comment