Sunday, December 6, 2009

I know, I know....
It is probably very naughty to let your kids jump off furniture, and even worse that I take pictures condoning such behavior. It's winter and this girl is an energetic gymnast. I think we'd be in for a lot more danger if we forced her to keep this energy cooped up.
I did move the coffee table, just to be safe.





5 comments:

Jim said...

These shots are so great! I hope Santa is bringing a trampoline to these kids:)

Los Tweets said...

wowza!! that girl can get some air. we bought the boys a trampoline for christmas...they need something other than the couch to jump off of. if nothing major has happened from couch jumping, then i don't expect anything too major to happen with a tramp...just crazy fun!

jenn said...

I love Sarah's face in those pictures! Mr. Peeps is such a cute and clever little elf.. hopefully he will visit our house next year!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I had some catching up to do on your blog. Your family photos are so beautiful. I love them! Have a great Christmas. I'm glad to see that Mr. Peeps is back. What a good idea.

AWS said...

These are awesome pictures. Nice work! you're a real little photographer. We missed you guys this year. We plan to see you next Christmas though! - Wendy