Monday, October 11, 2010

True Colors!
My good friend invited us to go along with her to Kuna to take pics of our kids (who'd a thought Kuna would be a good location for a photo shoot). My goal was to try and capture their personalities so I didn't pose them much, I just started shooting away.
Here they are, showing their true colors. I think they turned out pretty dang cute. I am a bit biased though.
P.S. click on collage to see pics bigger




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Karin said...

Adorable! Great picture taking, and darling subjects. You even make it look like they actually had FUN! Cute bows and matching outfits, too.

Michelle Burk said...

Incredible Pictures. Love them!

STEVEN WAGGONER said...

These photos are better than ANY that you've ever paid for, that I have seen.

Great work Smelleste! Good candid sensibilities.

STEVEN WAGGONER said...
This comment has been removed by the author.