China Town
Sophie was mesmerized by all the little trinkets in gadgets that could be found in the crowded little shops of china town.
A little market selling some very rare looking fish, or something like that, smelled really stinky! I don't now what was so special about it, but it was selling at $138/lb!
The kids thought the really steep streets were neat.
Boudin sour dough bread shop.
Sophie loved watching the sea lions on the pear. She kept calling them Shy (our dog)
Sophie thinks she is old enough now that she demands her OWN "gunk" (drink).
ZOO
The zoo was AMAZING!!!!!!
Sophie loved chasing the birds


























3 comments:
YAY for new pictures!!! These are awesome! Your animal pix at the zoo are great! And I love, love, love the lighting of your beach pictures. Family vacation time is so special. Great photos to capture those memories.
Have been waiting for new pictures!Looks like a Fun, Fun, vacation. Awesome captures! The beach ones are so fun... I am so thankful for the share.
Love, Waggoner Grandma
. . . . . . . . . .
Post a Comment