Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Desperate times......

Desperate measures!!!

I don't know how it can be possible, but I find myself sick AGAIN!!! I totally jinxed myself back in November. I remember sitting there talking about how many people seemed to be sick, and telling her, "oh, well I never get sick". Within a few days I was sick and I have never really, fully recooperated since. Just when I think I am getting better, another really bad cold hits. I think that every memory I have of this winter I am sick in it:(
My dear friend Carmella brought me over this little concoction and I thought I'd give it a try.
  • Straight cranberry juice, not ocean spray, the straight bitter stuff.
  • The juice of a lemon (lime in this case).
  • Honey

Scott also gave me some kind of med. I don't know what it was. He got it out of his little pharmacy stash. Here's to a better tomorrow!

Thank you so much Carmella!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

My mother-in-law swears by a similar concoction that she calls Voodoo juice. Hers includes fresh lime juice, honey, maple syrup and cayenne pepper. I've tried it before and it does clear out the sinuses. I hope you feel better and stay better soon.