Monday, March 30, 2009

I have finally gotten around to posting some of our trip. It is hard to sort through about 7 days worth of over 400 pics! I love them all but don't need them all on here. I wanted to post our whole trip at once, but have finally come to the conclusion that If I keep telling myself that, it will never happen. Here's the first half and hopefully days 4-7 will be soon to follow.
I think that couponing is taking over my blogging time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it worth it? I got cereal super cheap today. And Strawberries. I made jam......hopefully I get around to posting that too. Scott told me that I can stop spending so much time saving money and go back to blogging. What a man :).

3 comments:

jenn said...

Looks like tons of fun! Can't wait to read about the rest of the trip.

Michelle Burk said...

Any hobby can take over our life--it's true. One day at a time, that's all we can do. (That's why I still don't have pictures in my frame. Ha!) But my kitchen floor is clean.

Chris and Mel said...

oh, too fun, too fun!