Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Break!!!!!
I just love "no school" days!!! It is so nice to play with all three of my little kids. While we didn't do too much over sprig break because we just got back from trip, and COLD weather, we managed to sneak in some fun. Here are some shots of some of our activities.
Jam making
We got a good deal on strawberries so we met at our house and made some delicious freezer jam.
(low sugar recipe, thanks Jen and Karin)

We had a house full of kids, but they were great!!! Alex is so good at rounding up the troops and helping out.
Pizza break for the kids.

Pizza break for us and our helpful hubbys

Gotta have quality control.




I took the kids to Pojos for one of our outings (No great pics of that). Afterwards I took them to Carls Jr to have lunch and play We saw Dax and Abby there. It was quite a treat. As we were getting ready to leave Dax gave Hannah a big hug then a kiss. It was precious.

Boise Zoo
We ventured out into the cold for a trip to the zoo with the Hawkes and cousin Jenna. Hannah and Jenna really hit it off.





We can't have free time in this house without some kind of big elaborate art project.
Caden and Sarah made jets out of boxes.



3 comments:

Daniel and Dawn said...

This is such a col post!! All the activites shown don't make a rainy cold spring break so boring!!! Your such a good mom Celeste!! I will miss you, Scott and the kids so much!!!

P.S. I jusat loovveee the airplanes they made! Creative!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Yum! I want to help Hannah with the quality control next time.

jenvalko said...

Wow, how fun, I got to see pics of the jam making! I finished Karin's jar the first week after having the baby and am now halfway through with yours, Celeste! Thanks you guys! It has given me something to look forward to whenever I open my fridge!:)