Tuesday was one of the first days that my calendar wasn't jam packed. A FREE day. I had full intentions of using all this free time to get some very needed housework done. My upstairs looks like a tornado hit, as I have MANY unfinished Organizing "projects". We rode our bikes to pick Caden up from school and I realized that it was also one of the first really hot and beautiful days we have had in a long time. Caden's teacher mentioned to me that by the end of the week it would be cold and rainy again. COLD AGAIN!!!!! I am so sick of cold weather. The sunshine was calling to me! I bagged the housework and invited all the neighbors over to play in the water instead. Caden, Sarah, and Hannah Had their friends over throughout the day and we spent the whole day playing outside. It was simply glorious.
Zach and Caden made plans from their military bases, aka garden cages. (I missed the pic of Caden in his "base")
3 comments:
what a fuuunnnnn day in the sun guys!! To bad we missed it!! Very nice inventions kids!
Your pictures capture the day so well! Thanks for including our kiddos in the fun (and giving me an hour to grocery shop sans children!) Now send your kids over so you can tackle your housework...
Your such a fun mom!
Post a Comment