Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I love winter.........
Not really, but over the last few days, I've been quite thankful for winter. It has given me a greater appreciation for the beauty of spring. For some reason, this winter has been a hard one for me. Maybe it is because the weather has teased us a lot with really warm days and then cold again. Whatever it is it has totally drained all my energy and has been especially hard on my emotions/mood (my poor, poor children). These last few days have been beautiful though, and oh how I have cherished them. I have been taking Caden to school on our bikes and I have loved the extra time spent with the kids and spending that time outside. As I was riding, and the sun was shining, I realized that if it hadn't been for this dreadful winter I just endured (and my children because they had to endure me enduring it), I would not fully appreciate the beautiful weather we are having. I Love Spring!!!!

No comments: