Partners in crime!
Hannah and Sarah were so happy that Keoni came over today while his Mom went out. They all played so well together and we had a fun time. I learned first hand however that when you have a pair of two year olds, you DON'T turn your back. I left the kids at the table while I went out to get bread and then the phone rang! As I turned my full attention back to these little rascals (not even 5 minutes had passed) I found these cute kids sitting ON TOP of the table and pulling apart my Easter center piece, launching eggs across the room. Gotta get lunch on the table quicker next time.
2 comments:
So true.. you can't turn your back for even a moment. They are cute partners in crime though.
Celeste, I'm so glad you posted that, it made me laugh! Keoni has the most devilish look on his face, that is classic! I saved those pics to my computer, so cute!
Post a Comment