Hannah's favorite hang out spot....on "Daddy's head"


After swimming in what they considered to be a cold pool, they all jumped into the WARM bath.


Hannah and Anna play with dirt and sprinkle it in each others hair......

while the rest of us watch a bear. Daddy and Jim show off the only form of defence you are allowed to use in Yellowstone.

My cute little tree climber.

I had to add this because
Caden was so excited to find "Bison fur". He took this picture.

The girls happily skip along at yet another stop to see a bear that has been spotted.

Caden really enjoys a game of, "Good Guy, Bad Guy"

Caden and James get their only pair of shoes soaking wet in some snow they found to play in.

Sarah and Elizabeth are oblivious to the bear that is in the distance....and the people who are very carefully adjusting their scopes to watch the bear. It is way more fun to run around and giggle.


Hannah patiently waits in the car as we look for the bear.


Grizzly tracks

2 comments:
I saw the one of caden and sarah and was thinking, are they standing on snow? As Ilooked further on I saw they were on snow! Crazy! I will miss you guys soooooo much.
Nice recap -Especially narrowing down from 600!!! Cute, cute family. The grizzy tracks are impressive!
Post a Comment