Sunday, May 10, 2009

Spring Soccer is coming to an end

Caden played in his last game of the season on Saturday. We had such a fun season and he played with such a good group of boys.





Although they have all developed and matured SO much this season, there was plenty of friendly goofing off. It made the games so fun to watch!!!



The coaches even seem to be having lots of fun.



Scott helped out with coaching this season. It was a lot of fun for Caden to always have his Daddy there.
Thanks for taking all these pics Dawn!!

3 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I can't wait until we get to watch soccer games. It looks like Caden had a good season and I'm sure he loved having his dad for a coach.

Karin said...

Great season, indeed! These shots are awesome- I love the one of Caden running, with coach Scott blurred in the background.