School Celebrations
Sarah had her Thanksgiving feast at preschool. She had a lot of fun and Hannah really liked joining in.
Caden had his first grade Thanksgiving day program. It was so cute! Caden is not normally one for singing, but he really liked these songs because he even sang them all for us the night before.
1 comment:
Hey Celeste! Yeah I do family pictures too. I only do outdoor photography though so the demand is winding down as the weather gets colder and the leaves disappear. I usually charge $75 for the first hour and $50 for the next (that includes a CD of everything for you to print whatever you want) but I work with people on prices and I'm experimenting with some new equipment lately so sometimes I give discounts for that. Oh and it's been a long time since I made that other blog but I could sit down with you sometime and show you where I found out how to widen the pictures. I still have a ton to learn but I'd love to show you what I do know. Call me sometime or you can email me: basegoose@gmail.com.
Post a Comment