Monday, November 23, 2009

Weekend Project!!!!!
I bought this shelf the other day because I have really been wanting a change in my entry. I have always had this huge flower picture hanging up just to fill the space. I've never liked it, especially because it is the first thing you see. My ever so patient husband got right to work and hung up the new shelf on Saturday, along with a mirror I have had stashed upstairs. As soon as he had everything hung up, I said,
"oh, it looks boring still. Maybe we need to paint the wall."

That being said, Scott took everything down, taped off the wall, and dug up some paint left behind when we bought this house. A kind friend let me borrow some paint supplies and Scott took the kids 4 wheeling so I could get to my project.


First coat of paint.


Finished project!!! It's amazing how much one evening and a little paint can do.
(and of course a cool husband. Thank you Scott)

5 comments:

Jim said...

Celeste, I am impressed! And of course not at all surprised. You and Scott make a great team. (We just need some of that initiative over here, just to get the dishes out of the sink...)

Daniel and Dawn said...

I like it guys! Good work. Looks very nice!

LDS Mom said...

It's beautiful!

Stylin' Binder's said...

I am so happy you finally did it! I thought you were doing something else though but you change your mind alot haha. Looks cute!

jenvalko said...

Wow! You need to come to my house now and do my entryway! I love it!