By December Caden and Scott will officially be seriously out numbered! We will be adding a little girl to the family. I have to say that while this came as quite a shock, I am so excited for all the cuteness that comes with girls. Because I already have 2 of them, I assumed that another girl wasn't in thecards for us, and Caden wanted a brother so bad, that I assumed that is what we would have.
Caden was quite shocked! It broke my heart to see him cry, but I know that he will be a wonderful brother to his little sisters, all THREE of them.

3 comments:
I won't lie, I teared up on this post. Whether it was the cuteness of the picture it's self or on Caden's behalf. I cried a bit! We love you "pupcake!" Maybe a cousin in the cards one day!
Again same thing as Dawn. That picture would make any mama weep! Congratulations on a baby girl!
Awwww...poor Caden. That picture is heart breaking! Tell Caden that three girls aren't so bad. :) Congrats! We are so happy for you!
Post a Comment