Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring Break Nerf Battle

This was my favorite activity of Spring Break! Caden and I planned a nerf battle in our back yard, but the morning of, it was cold and rainy. Luckily my good friend Jen came to the rescue and got us the key to the church so we moved the activity to the gym. It was perfect!
First I had the boys draw out their "battle plans", then they battled it out. Sarah and her friend Elizabeth worked the nurses station tending to the injured soldiers.
We took a break for lunch then battled again. It was so fun to watch the boys having so much fun! I am so glad that Jen helped out with the gym because it even stated snowing while we were there. (spring break always has the craziest weather)
Here are the pictures I narrowed it down to. I know, it's a lot!
Enjoy


















































2 comments:

Michelle Burk said...

Thanks for Inviting Spencer! What a great way to spend a cold snowy day! You come up with the best ideas, Celeste.

Tiffani said...

I was so sad Brady missed it (I won't show him these pictures, he'll be bummed out!). Looks like it turned out great. Yes, when I grow up I want to be a fun mom like you ;).