Sunday, April 4, 2010

Here are some pictures from Sarah's birthday...Finally!

I recently hosted a birthday/dinner party here for a friend. The kids helped me get the place all pretty and fancy (they LOVE to help with that kind of stuff). Sarah even went with me when I bought a lot of the stuff at Zurchers. She was in awe as we walked up and down the isles. She asked if we could have a fancy dinner party for HER birthday too! So that is what we did. We had so much fun picking stuff out at Zurchers--all GREEN since her birthday is on ST. Patty's day.


Sarah helps me fill all the candle dishes with water and place the floating candles in them. She even added some green food coloring to the water for her own special touch!

The GREEN table is ready for a fancy dinner!!




Thanks grandmalita for bringing this fancy jello!!!


Aunt Krissy took Sarah to build a bear for her birthday. Sarah had so much fun! Thanks Aunt Krissy!!!






Caden gave Sarah earrings, which she was just delighted about! He made her this cute little card that said, " Happy Birthday little Irish princess"


Sarah loved hanging out with uncle Todd.




I can't believe how much Sarah has grown since she has turned 5. She just seems so mature. In her mind, being 5 is a pretty big deal.
Often heard from Sarah-
"Oh, it must be because I'm 5 now that I can......."
We just love that little (BIG) girl!!!!

No comments: