I have been trying to do some serious updating. I have so many fun pics and so many fun things have happened that I didn't want to miss getting them on here (especially if I really intend on printing this off into a book). Below are SEVERAL posts. Hopefully tomorrow I can get Sarah's cute birthday stuff on here and I will be caught up, cuz life doesn't slow down. Caden's starting Soccer, Easter, Hannah's birthday, spring break, Scott and I are going on a trip, and on and on.
2 comments:
I love how you and Scott are so involved at Caden's school! Also the valentine table looked so pretty.. maybe that's what I need to do to entice ava to the dinner table!
Glad to hear that Sarah and Hannah are back in the same room. I loved sharing a room with Crystal and wouldn't trade those memories for anything!
awesome updates celeste! seriously, it looks like you guys have so much family fun...i feel inspired to get going with things around here! can't wait to see you in person very soon!
Post a Comment