The Ones I love
Every Valentine's day Scott and I try to do something really fun and special for the kids. We normally have a box out where they can leave each other love notes throughout the month, then on Valentines day we read each other the notes. The kids really love this and it is a great time to talk about love and caring without the kids thinking we are just lecturing.
In addition to all the Love notes we made this year, I also had the kids make their own place mats because I couldn't find any ( I was willing to pay for anyway.) I loved Caden's place mat up there in the left hand corner where he wrote, "kiss me"
The kids always choose shrimp when we do any kind of holiday meal. They especially like the shrimp because Daddy taught them to make it look like hearts. Pink root beer floats were also a big hit this year. Scott and I tried out lobster tail for the first time.
The beautiful table setting is also very important. The kids felt so important that we had everything so nice for them!
Shots of my cute kids enjoying the day. I love the picture of my sweet Hannah setting the table!
P.S. Click on each collage to see it bigger!




1 comment:
How do you make those cool collages?
Post a Comment