Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How do you choose just one!?!??
A few weeks ago when the sun first poked out and became the first of many beautiful days, Scott came home from work early and we took the kids to our favorite spot, Camel's Back park. I got so many fun pics of the kids. Because we hadn't been outside (without huge coats on) in such a long time I went a little crazy! Here is what I have narrowed it down to.

I don't know why I take so many shadow pics lately.

Hannah tries to sneak in a free ride up the hill.







Caden enjoys the view. He loves this place!


Gets a chance to use his camera.


Sarah's favorite part is running down the hills.


Caden's trying to muster up the courage to cross the log with the encouragement of his sisters.

Picture of Caden for his Navy seal application....do you think he could get in with that look?

Hannah is terrified of walking on anything with holes or cracks. She thinks she is going to fall through.



We love you sun!!!!!

3 comments:

Daniel and Dawn said...

Love love that last picture of Hannah!! You pics look great!! When you get good it's hard to pick from all your great pics!

jenn said...

looks like so much fun! I don't think we've ever taken Ava to Camel's Back. We'll have to go when we have another warm day. poor Hannah.. it's amazing that you guys have never had any of this happen until number 3!

jenvalko said...

i love these pics! my favorites are the ones of hannah looking at the camera behind the fence with a serious look on her face, then the one after where she is excitedly about to jump over the fence. So cute!