Transformation!!!
I really wanted Sarah to move back into the room with Hannah. She wasn't too keen on the idea so it took some bribing. I told her that we would redo the room and paint it if she would move back in. She really wanted PINK...and I wasn't too keen on that idea! With the help of Scott and some very creative friends, however, I put down the green paint swatches I WANTED, and loaded up on a variety of pink samples (since I DID tell Sarah that painting the room was a prize for moving in, I guess letting her have an input on the color was only fair).

Scott's mom is a super speedy painter. We had the whole room done before Caden even got home from school.
By the end of the night we had the room painted, tape pulled, and bed back in their place.
Thank you so much to Grandma Smith and to those who stopped by with creative inspiration!!!
I will post better pictures later of the finished room.






No comments:
Post a Comment