How do I choose just one?
We took the kids to see the hot air balloons at Ann Morison Park over the weekend. It was a beautiful sight and I am so glad we didn't miss it. We have taken the kids almost every year to this fun event in Boise and planned on it this year but on Friday night, after the kids first week back at school and a late night I didn't think we would get up for it in the morning. Our little Sarah made sure we made it though. She came running in our room at 7AM and said,
" Mommy, Daddy, wake up, did we miss the balloons?"
Our kids NEVER wake up on their own before 8:30, so we knew she must be excited! Scott could not say no, so he decided he'd get up and take her. I didn't want to miss out on seeing the kids faces as they saw such a beautiful sight so we all ended up going. I am so glad Sarah woke us up!

Scott's favorite balloon. He was so offended that it was not mine too. I just couldn't get good pictures of it because it looked so dull against the blue sky, that's all. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!





















2 comments:
Awesome pictures! We were there Sat. morning.. there were tons of people! It was so much fun. Hot air balloons make me happy!
Wow, that is so amazing! I had no idea, how do you find out about these things? Is it because I stopped getting the paper and I don't watch tv???:)
Post a Comment