Thursday, November 25, 2010

Since it's Thanksgiving..............
Guess I should post about the last holiday we just had!
I neglected to post pics of my cute kids at Halloween! Halloween was a busy one for us this year, with all three kids now in school (or preschool) we have lots of parties and activities. And to top things all off, I decided to sew the kids costumes this year-----FYI making your own costumes DOESN'T save you ANY money. It does, however, create an addiction to creating and I now find myself looking at fabrics and wondering what I can make next!

Scott and I helped out in both Caden and Sarah's class parties this year. I was actually the room mom for Caden's which was a lot of fun! Caden has such an awesome teacher this year. I just helped out with whatever I was assigned in Sarah's class. It was fun to participate in her first class party.
Caden at his class party.

Sarah really wanted to be a cow girl this year. Her and Hannah's friends all planned on being Strawberry shortcake characters together, but all those who know
Sarah's personality know that once Sarah made up her mind, she wouldn't budge on her decision, despite the plans of all her friends. They all went on as planned and Sarah ended up a cute little cow girl.
I have to admit, I love the way her costume turned out! I made her the skirt and vest.


Can't be a cow girl without your sheep dog by your side. (Shy is a lady bug)

Caden couldn't decide between several different costumes. In the end he settled on a wizard. He went through a really quick phase where he really liked wizards. He i even writing a book about a wizard boy right now. We went to the store together and he picked out the fabric. Grandma Waggoner ended up sewing it though because it was taking me too long to make the girls costumes.

Hannah was thrilled to join in with her friends as Apple Dumplin' (from Strawberry shortcake).
Hannah and Anna (Blueberry muffin)

Hannah had fallen asleep right before trick or treating so she was more of a sour apple!

No comments: