Another, Sophia knows best!

Sophia is still in there, nice and cozy I imagine, while we are all enjoying the snow storms the area has been experiencing. I guess I should thank her again because if she'd come, these are the fun activities out in the snow we would have missed.
Thanksgiving day. (37.5 weeks)
I thought for sure she would be born this day. This also happens to be Scott's Dad's birthday. How fitting would that have been to have her on that day since she is named after him. But, she knows best!
I would have missed getting pics of these cuties in the first snow fall.
Baby still safe and warm in mommies tummy so we made a spontaneous decision to go to Grandma's house in Middleton to take the kids on the 4wheelers. I stood on the sidelines taking pictures. I also got all three Christmas pillowcases done. All things I would have missed out on if I'd been in the hospital having a baby (I did take my hospital bag in the car, just in case!). Once again, Sophia knows best. She knew the kids would have a blast!

Shyann LOVES to play in the snow at Grandma and Grandpas because she has so much room to run free. She though it was fun to run along the sled. She is such a fast little dog. Sometimes she even jumped on but would soon fall off.
I made it into December. My Dr. said he would be shocked if made it into December. I am beyond shocked, and now officially pregnant longer that I have ever been before. I am entering new territory with this one. Dawn (my sister)n arrived to help out with the baby. Instead, we are playing in the snow, cuz Sophia is nice and warm inside my BIG belly!
School happened to be cancelled the same day Dawn and Jenna got here. I t worked out perfectly!





2 comments:
Awesome snow shots! Such cute, happy kids out there. Glad Sophia held off for you and all the fun. She is so, so sweet!!! Well worth the wait, right?!
So is she here?? Post pictures and details.. in all of your spare time of course! haha! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment