When Hannah does her Hair

I spent nearly all day getting this out!! I oiled, and picked at this strand by strand between feeding a baby, changing diapers, and picking Sarah up from school.
I almost had to get the scissors out and give the girls a bald spot.
3 comments:
Wow, that is really, REALLY bad! I'm impressed you got it out.
The girls like my story of when I got a round brush stuck in my hair so bad my mom had to leave me home from church. Would you have sent her to sunbeams like that?:)
Good thing she's so cute!
girls do crazy things! Ava would've insisted that it looks good waltzing around so proud that she did her own hair! I am glad you didn't have to cute it out.. I LOVE Hannah's haircut and was going to ask you who cut her hair. My hair girl moved to Twin so I need a new one!
huh. good thing i have boys then??? i woulda just cut it out!
Post a Comment