

The bulk of this blog is dedicated to the triumphs, silliness, accomplishments, and day-to-day of my children. They are glorious moments. I love all the little, and big, moments that make up the day to day, but at the end of the day, (and by that I mean the end of my official work day, 5pm), a feeling of relief comes over me when I hear the garage door open and I know that "Daddy" is home for the night. I have the strength and the energy to love my life because I know I have that to look forward to every day. Scott brings the perfect balance of fun that our family needs. Now, all sappiness aside, here are some thank yous Scott.
Thank you for building those shelves in the closet the day I asked for them, and then cleaning up the mess.
Thank you for doing the bulk of dinner clean up almost every night so I can spend time with the kids.
Thank you for folding all the laundry for me when the piles get so high.
Thank you for always listening to my craziness!!!!!
Thank you for making me a root beer float almost every single night!
But most importantly, thanks for being my friend, the greatest dad, and making me feel like I can accomplish anything.
I love you.
2 comments:
Awww, so sweet! And just out of the blue? Inspiring.
I oughtta leave this up for Jim to "happen to see"... ;)
we ARE lucky wives, that's for sure.
ok, there is my comment.
Celeste I have always enjoyed learning, watching, and growing from yours and Scotts marriage. You guys are a fun couple. Always there for eachother. Scott: here is my thank you, " thank you thank you for taking care of my big sister. Also thanks for being a great dad to your kids, a awesome uncle and brother in law to Daniel!" I wish tje best to you both! Love us
Post a Comment