Saturday, September 13, 2008

Is it possible to pause time......?

Our attempt to create the letter F for letter F day.
Sarah's motherly/teacher instincts kicked in and she spent almost the entire time pushing the girls on the swing.



Fruit for snack time.


Amigos, amigos.....circle time.
Sarah spent almost the wole time carrying this clip board around and asking people questions then jotting down there answers on her paper. Way cute!

Story time.

Music and movement, Twinkle, Twinkle.
We started a little rotaton preschool to do with our little 3 year olds. Sarah started on thursday. We had it at our house first. where is all the time going? didn't I just bring Sarah home yesterday? My little ones are growing right before my eyes. They amaze me. Preschool was awesome. Sarah is becoming such a good little friend. She is developing such good little nurturing skills. I love her sweetness. I want to freeze these moments in time.

2 comments:

RJ said...

WENDY! So fun to see your little ones and read about your merriment! :) I want to freeze time too when Sophia is just too darn cute for her own good. I'm so happy for you, don't you love blogs so we can at least keep in touch a teeny bit?? :)Love ya, Rachel

RJ said...

CELESTE! I can't believe I called you Wendy! I did know I was talking to you, I had just blog surfed to her blog and left a comment congratulating her on her new baby and I guess her name was stuck in my head! Sorry! But still, so nice to see your family and be in touch at least a little, CELESTE! :)