Happy Birthday!!!!!
Thank you for all you do. We love you so much and hope that you are having a ton of fun on your romantic bike ride with Grandpa. Thank you for teaching m the secrets to being more domestic and bringing me the pears and jars. I will give ou an update on how that turns out.
We love you!!!!!!
2 comments:
I love you guys so much. Thankyou for the Happy Birthday wish and song on the phone. We did have a great day. We rode in the sun, wind, rain and hail, but it was wonderful.
Hello! Modern technology IS great! I can't believe how big your kids are. I remember Caden's first day in Sunbeams. Life in New York is good. I'm glad I've had the experience but will be very happy to move back West. Garrett is 16 months and doing really well. He is so much fun!
Post a Comment