All grown up!!!
It's hard to believe.....Summer is here and kindergarten is over. It seems I was just fretting over the BIG transition into Kindergarten and now I have to face 1st grade in a few short months. Where has the time gone?
Caden with Mrs. Connelly and his good friend Zach.
Kindergarten completion ceremony
It was so fun to watch the kids. It was a very cold day and we got rained out
half way through. Being kindergartners, the kids didn't have too high of
expectations for field day, so they had a blast all the same.
They moved the kids into the gym and let them watch movie and eat a popsicle.
They were delighted because this way they could find all their friends from other classes and afternoon Kindergarten. I thought it was a PERFECT day!
1 comment:
You and caden look so cute together. 1st grader..wow!!! I love that your posting pictures of yourself on the blog too. You look great! Miss you tonns! Love dawn!!
Caden, Sarah and Hannah I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment