Fun in the Sun
We had such a fun weekend!! We didn't have any big plans so we had fun hanging out together, trying to stay cool.
The kids had a bunch of their friends over. It was a SUPER hot day, but they manage to have fun anyway.
On Saturday Scott took the kids swimming while I tried to get some organizing done at home. It was 103....HOT! When Sarah got home she wasn't ready to stop playing in the water. She asked me to get my swim suit on and play swimming lessons with her in the sprinklers. How can I say no to that cute face. I did as asked and we had a wonderful afternoon together!


"Daddy, look, ant on top my finger."
Finally, the kids dared me to take a turn. Hannah put her cute little arm up in the air and started chanting, "go mommy, go mommy....." So I had to do it. AND, Scott didn't think I'd do it, so I had to prove him wrong. He thinks I'm so predictable.




3 comments:
Yeah!!!! Go Celeste!!! Way fun I teared up seeing you guys!! I miss you....and in your clothes what a cool cool mom!
That looks so fun. I love the last picture with Sarah running to hand you a towel. Way to be a fun mom!
Celeste, i am impressed! I don't know if the dive down the slippin' slide or updatd blog surprise me more:) You are one fabulous mommy!
Post a Comment