Thursday, September 10, 2009

Week of firsts!
We survived Caden's first week of school last week, but only because he got Fri. and Monday off. Now we celebrated firsts for the girls. Sarah started her first day of school at Mrs. Wolfs. She was so excited because that is where Caden went and her really good friends from the neighborhood are going there too. I addition to this preschool, she also started the little preschool co op we have in the neighborhood again.
What a goof!

Hannah's first day at "baby school"
A few Moms in the neighborhood decided to do a little toddler co op once a week the same day Sarah does her preschool co op, so the girls get to have fun with friends and mommy gets to
have alone time. What ever will I do?!?!


I know I am so super cheesy, but this day was just so precious to me that I had to put little vignettes around the picture to capture the special moment. If you know Hannah, you know that she is my super feisty, strong willed, determined, yet cuddliest cuddle bug around. That girl has got a strong personality!
I was hesitant to join this toddler co op in fear that if I tried to leave Hannah would just throw a fit making the whole effort pointless, and even if she did stay, I was worried she might bully the other girls. Well.......
Hannah surprised me by talking about her school all week long. Every morning when I took Caden to school she would say, "am I going to baby school now?"
Yesterday she said, "Hurry mommy, I don't want to be late for baby school. Hurry before the bell rings."
This morning she wore her back pack from the minute she woke up til we took her to school. When we got their she seemed a bit apprehensive, but she put on a big smile and waved as we drove off.
She talked about school the rest of the day. She told us that she got to draw, have pretzels, and
look for treasures. My little girl is getting so big!!!

1 comment:

Daniel and Dawn said...

I love the picture effects. It fit right to the story! Hannah looks so cute with her little back pack on!!