...if you eat one M&M you have to run the length of one football field to burn it off. Caden shared this information with us at dinner ( rarely will he tell me what he learned at school, but this, he must have found fascinating). After hearing this I decided we better take a long walk after dinner.
Hannah thought it would be a good idea to take bags along and turn our walk into a treasure hunt. How could I say no.
Sarah wanted to look like a "real mom", so she had to take a stroller.

Hannah just likes to copy.

Caden insisted we stop at construction sites....there are always lots of TREASURES there!

Hannah kept leaving her stroller at every stop.

Luckily Caden was willing to rescue it for her.
Sometimes I could get everyone walking at once.

but treasures were reasons for frequent stops.

Caden tries to catch bugs to put in his treasure bag.
Another stop to capture the beautiful sun set.


I think we walked the length of a football field.....in an HOUR.... Caden never mentioned anything about time.
5 comments:
Ahhhhh Hannah's baby is falling in the 1st pick! Poor kid! CADEN looks a lot TALLER!!! Wow I miss them!
Did you get my e-mail last week?
LOVE the treasure hunt idea! You are such a creative, patient mommy!
Funny, Tyler came home from school and told me the same thing. Must have been a great assembly. Totally takes the fun out of eating M&M's though :)
Celeste,
You do a great job of using your photos as a story telling device. Good sequences. Great illustrations of the short stories you share. Good job. Keep it up. And keep playing around with your camera to figure out what makes it work. ummmm... meatballs
such cute kids! Treasure hunts are always fun. Love that first pic of Hannah in the Snack or Art blog.
Post a Comment