What are those kids doing sitting around the toilet??!!?Yep, our family is growing. We'll be adding another little one at the end of May.

With older, curious children, come lots of questions.
"Mommy, but how do you really know that there is a baby in your tummy?"

As a result, Daddy brought home a pregnancy test, and Mommy got to pee in a cup. Caden was SOOOO excited about the whole thing. His anticipation as he waited for the pink line to appear was priceless. He is an eager big brother!!!!
5 comments:
And I'm excited to be an Aunt again!!
Congratulations!! I just found your blog through the Hawks blog..and I'm very happy for you!! I'm due March 10th, so it looks like our kids will be in the same primary class! :)
hang in there girl! there are few women that understand what you're going through, and you know i'm one of them. the baby in the end is worth it though, i guess that's why we keep on going through this! i'm due in mid june...but with my previous records, i bet i'll have a may baby as well. bty...my hair has been in the same falling out braids for 3 days now...going on 4.
Congratulations!
Congratulations Smith family! Celeste, you deserve to hang out in sweats and not do your hair! I also hope your house gets a little messy too! :) take care and let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment