Sunday, October 25, 2009

Last day of freedom......
from the constant vomiting, nausea, medications, random symptoms I only get during pregnancy, and extreme exhaustion that is now my constant companion.

I was looking through pictures, something I haven't taken the time to do in weeks, and I came across these. I had to smile at how normal things seemed then. These were taken the day before my morning sickness really hi me. Caden had the day off of school so Scott took work off and we went on a little day trip. It was an absolutely beautiful day. We went 4 wheeling and had a little picnic and hot chocolate at the top of the mountain.
This was a happy reminder that I did use to do my hair, have fun, and wear something other than sweats.
(October 1st)


I don't know what Hannah's obsession with dirt is!




5 comments:

Daniel and Dawn said...

Even in sweats, no make, and undone hair!! YOUR A FANTASTIC MOTHER AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Jim said...

Way to look at the positive. Once the weather is beautiful again, you'll be up for more outtings:) Hope everyone is doing better soon. Especially you.

Chris and Mel said...

aahhhhh...... congrats girl! i can't say i am even close to hoping to be in your situation :) but, i do hope things go well with everything.

Daniel and Dawn said...

Okay missy!! U presented a fair challenge and I'm here to report that so far I'm winning! I'm one post up on you! I'll try to do one a day untill it's all up! Tag ur it now!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Sorry to hear that your feeling yucky but at the same time YAY and congrats on your pregnancy. Hope you feel better soon. :)