Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My new friend


Here's my new companion. It gets to follow me around til Friday night. Wherever I go, it goes! (I do get a break on Thursday, then they bring more bags on Fri.)
Why is this pregnancy so much harder?!?
Here's what I've heard......
Because it's a boy
Because it's twins
Because now you have three energetic kids to keep up with
Scott's favorite, because I'm a 30 year old woman now and not as young as I once was.
On the bright side, being stuck to an IV all day, and stuck at home, look how much I have been able to catch up on my blog!!!!!
Just don't look at my messy house!

4 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Poor girl! That does not look fun at all. I'm am excited about the updated blog though. Hang in there.

Stylin' Binder's said...

Hey you are not supose to be typing!Let me know if ya need anything!

Mike and Kelli said...

Oh...memories! So hard. I am praying for you.

Murray Clan said...

Oh Celeste, so happy for you and sorry to hear what you have to go through. Your strong, you can do this! We send our love.