Friday, February 5, 2010

Only a Mother.........
Might see a future artist in this act, rather than just another naughty act by our mischievous little HANNAH!

Hannah showed me her little jewelry box and with great pride exclaimed,
"Mommy, look, I decoupaged it!"


Oh, Hannah!!!! She keeps me busy!

While we are on the subject of Hannah.....
Conversation I overheard,
Sarah: Daddy said that we can't play with our toys today because we didn't put them away last night.
Hannah: I can, but though, because I am still just a baby. (the child is almost three!!!)

Why I dread taking Hannah to the Grocery store lately.......
A man is walking just a few feet behind us in the store, ( he is a little on the heavy side)
Hannah: Mommy, look at that man, he is walking so funny and so slow.

In the cereal isle
Hannah: Look at that lady! Look at her hair, look what she is wearing...(giggle, giggle)

As we walk by the water fountain where someone is currently taking a drink
Hannah: Oh, yuck! She is drinking so yuck germs, right?!?

at the check out where we are assisted by a very nice girl. Her bangs are swooped over one eye.
Hannah: that girl has such a weird thing on her eyes
(I ignore her)
MOMMY, I SAID, THAT GIRL HAS SUCH A WEIRD EYES!
(I continue to ignore her, but my face is flaming red)
She is such a weird teacher.
( I finally respond very quietly, she is not a teacher)
Ohhhh, she is such a weird payer, she is such a weird payer!

2 comments:

jenn said...

ha!ha! Hannah's such a funny girl! I'm impressed that she knows what decoupage is... i don't even know what that is! Way to go on the braiding Sarah!

jenvalko said...

Thanks for sharing, that made me laugh out loud!