For this handsome 8 year old......
and this darling 2 month old
We are so glad we got to share it with so many
wonderful friends and family!
Smith family
Great Grandma Waggoner
Great Grandma and Grandpa Waggoner
For some reason I like the craziness of this picture as we are trying to find a place to take a picture with good lighting.
Waggoner family
Grandma Waggoner
Grandpa Waggoner
4 generations
After several attempts, this is the best we got.
Uncle Steven
Uncle Adrian
Cute Scarlett

















3 comments:
Adorable! It was so fun to see your (almost) whole family! Adrian and Steven look the same! I remember you mentioning Caden was getting baptized but what was the big day for Sophia? dedicated? Great pictures! thanks for sharing!
LOVE ALL THE PHOTOS!!!!!!! I love the one with Hannah holding the candy heart! She looks so pretty in that shot! I'm so sad I missed all the fun exciting events! Love your boots Celeste! That is great that grandma and grandpa made it! The dress turned out wonderful, nice job. Sophia is so adorable. I love the picture of her just sitting there in the pink blanket looking right at the camera and smiling! Miss you guys!
Did you make her Dress? How fun that all you got together! I have not seen Adrian in ages! Cayden is getting sooo big! I can't wait for Ben's big day!
Post a Comment