Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Love Day
The kids just LOVE valentine's day because of all the fun activities we do AND probably all the candy they get at their school parties. Sarah was just so excited to participate in her first valentine's day at school. She went through her class list and picked out the perfect card for each kid.
I volunteered in both kids classrooms today with little Soph. It felt so good to be back in the kids' classrooms.
 




We had our traditional candle light dinner with shrimp, strawberries and a red "love drink." I think that is the kids favorite part, as we only make the drink on this special day, so the kids really look forward to it!

                                            





After dinner we read our love mail we've made eachother throughout the month. I love this box! The kids made it back when Hannah was a little baby, now she is the one who got into this tradition the most. I often found her at the art table cutting out little hearts and signing them with an "H" before slipping them into the box.

We hope everyone had a wonderful day of LOVE!

No comments: