Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Can't get enough!!
 I just can't get enough of this cute face, and apparently, she can't get enough of me. 
Little Sophia thinks that life is best spent in Mommy's arms....ALL DAY LONG! 
I can't complain too much, cuz wouldn't you want to hold this cute thing? 
Besides, it gives me an excuse to sit at the computer and do things like THIS, keep up on my bog. 

















I think I photograph this child daily. I hope the other kids aren't too mad when they grow up and discover that Sophia has A LOT more pictures than them.

4 comments:

Karin said...

Adorable. And even before Hannah came into the pictures, I noticed how much little Sophia looks like her big sister Hannah. Enjoy doing nothing. As you know- it won't last long!

Los Tweets said...

she is so cute celeste! do you have a good sling...since she likes to be held a lot? like a moby wrap or sleepy wrap?? they are very comfy for mom and baby and good ergonomically too. keep taking those cute pics!

Daniel and Dawn said...

She has developed quiet the little expressions!! I see a little of all the kiddos in her! I still see a lot of her daddy too! One picture even made me think of Bill ;) Then a there was two that mad me think Scarlett and one of Jenna!! She has a good mixture of both family side!! Is her hair a little reddish??? She is a cutie!!

jenn said...

I remember when everyone would tell me not to hold Ava all day. I tried to heed their warnings and put her down but she would scream! So I held her. And you know what? I don't regret it one bit!! Obviously she doesn't need to be held all day anymore.. so what's the big deal? Sophia is absolutely adorable! if you ever need an extra set of arms to hold her.. I will gladly come over!