Sunday, April 6, 2008
After writing the last post about SanDiego, Scott and I had several other adventures. We tried to go to mexico for a day since we were right there on the border. We heard it would be a worthwhile trip. NOT SO!!! All I can say about that is, won't ever do that and I better get myself a passport. They almost didn't let me back. Thought Scott was trying to smuggle himself a mexican wife across the boarder. My license was proof that I can drive a car, not that i am a citizen. SCARY!!!!! After that, we decided that we were done with the tourist stuff and we stuck to the beach. Although we were kind of chilly, laying on the beach (in our long pants and jackets) talking to Scott, listening to the ocean, and relaxing, were some of the most amazing times. we took a day trip to Torrey Pines Reserve. AMAZING!!!! Words and pictures can not describe the beauty. There are miles of trails to hike through and all the while, you are surrounded by fields of flowers, the ocean on one side and the beautiful city scape on the other. It was breath taking. Scott and I are already planning the next trip, with the kids, they'd love the hike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment