The kids have been having so much fun playing outside now that the weather is getting a little nicer. Sarah has really sparked an interest in "experiments" and
caden has decided to follow. We grab, water, vinegar, baking powder, lemon juice, and what ever other odds and ends I can find in the house and get to mixin'. Sarah started all of this. If I leave stuff laying out on the counter for too long, i find her standing on a chair at the sink mixing stuff up, left-over dinner, soap, water, and spices. She's a little chef. . . . or scientist, I don't know!!!!
Well, the kids have enjoyed the sunshine, especially Hannah. She's discovered a new world. She loves to play outside. She crawls/walks around in the dirt, picks stuff up, throws it and on occasion, tries to eat it. FUN!!!!!
Caden has found a new love, baseball. Him and Daddy play out there for a long time. "not underhand, in real baseball they throw it over, that is what Daddy does", is what Caden says to me when I try to play with him. He is really good. He can really hit that ball.
No comments:
Post a Comment