Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kelly

KELLY
I guess this is what it comes down to when, in this modern world, we rely so heavily on these means to communicate to each other. Sorry I missed you when we were in
Utah. I know that you asked when we would be there. who'd of thought about phone #'s? figured I'd just reply on your BLOG, but I am no longer able to view it. Since I know that you will view this, I am dedicating a post just for you. Please re-invite me to your BLOG, and we can go on communicating the way we always do, and I can remove this post because I'm sure it just sounds goofy to anyone else. Thank you!

1 comment:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Sorry Celeste!! No wonder why you didn't respond. I thought you did have access to my blog. Well I just made sure you are invited to view my blog, so you shouldn't have any more trouble with it. To bad we didn't get together, it would have been fun.