Friday, October 17, 2008

New England Fall


We're back!!!
We arrived back in Boise Thurs. night at about midnight (I guess that would make it Fri. morning).The trip was unbelievable, I don't know where to begin. It was so fun to see Adrian, Wendy, and their darling little angel, Scarlett.
We saw a lot of places, walked a lot, took some ferries, saw some of the nice places
Scott served in and even some of the not so nice. We got to experience
Scott's much anticipated New England Fall. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. We could not have planned it at a better time, we saw peak! We even missed the kids, many things reminded us of them and in the quiet moments when things slowed down just a bit, we got antsy for them. But the overall experience was just amazing. I got to walk where Scott walked, relive some of the experiences I have heard so much about and they all became so real. It was so refreshing to spend time walking, talking, laughing, listening, seeing and experiencing the beauty of autumn with Scott (all to myself).
Thank you Scott for sharing with me and teaching me all about a place you fell in love with long ago.




No comments: