Sarah didn't want to get dressed the other morning and she especially didn't want to wear the clothes that I picked out for her. In an attempt to excite her about dressing, I told her she had to look cute because it was such a nice day and I wanted to take pictures of her and Hannah outside (she loves pics). By the time nap time rolled around, I had kind of forgotten about our little deal and I took Hannah up to go to bed. Sarah quickly reminded me of our promised photo shoot. this was the result. Unfortunately, I could not gt the two to sit together long enough.
CUUUTTTTEEEE girls! I love your little photo shoot. What a pretty day indeed and you took loke so adorable. Sarah you are a cute little poser. Looks like you girls have fun while Caden is at school. Fun girl time!
Celeste, I'm glad to know you are a blogger too! I love seeing all the things you get to do with Scott and your three super cute kids. From their pictures and your descriptions I'm sure they are full of personality and so fun to be with.
2 comments:
CUUUTTTTEEEE girls! I love your little photo shoot. What a pretty day indeed and you took loke so adorable. Sarah you are a cute little poser. Looks like you girls have fun while Caden is at school. Fun girl time!
Celeste, I'm glad to know you are a blogger too! I love seeing all the things you get to do with Scott and your three super cute kids. From their pictures and your descriptions I'm sure they are full of personality and so fun to be with.
Post a Comment