Friday, October 24, 2008

Recent randoms

We have just been crazy busy lately, but having fun. I haven't even finished posting pictures from our trip yet, but the kids have just been playing so well lately and they have just been so cute. I wanted to capture a few precious moments in our busy lives.

"Puppy"

Hannah loves Dogs so I wanted her to be a puppy for Halloween. Sarah and Hannah dug this out of our dress up stuff. I wasn't planning on using it because it is too small, but Hannah doesn't seem to mind. She has worn it every day since. She got so mad when I took it off her the first day to wash it. She was right there at the dryer to get it out the next day. she is so cute! When I ask her what a doggy says, she stick out her tongue.
Visit from Grandma and Grandpa
Sarah took this picture! She is really into taking pictures lately.
Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. We had root beer floats, and........

.....made fish faces!
Hannah knows how to get what she wants. She kept sneaking little drinks from Grandpa, Grandma, and the other kids. She also discovered that we thought it was really cute when she would say "Ga-pa" or "Ga-ma". So she kept yelling both at the top of her lungs, especially when other people where trying to talk.

I have many pictures like this where Sarah holds up the camera and takes a picture of herself, or anyone who will stand in with her. She's a little photographer in training.

Dress-up



I found the kids in the closet, all dressed up with babies in their laps, prettying them up with lip gloss!

Cookies
It's the thought that counts

We had so many wonderful friends and family that helped us with the kids while we were gone on our trip. We decided to invite Grandma over and make cookies to take people as a thank you. I'm afraid that totally involving the kids in my efforts meant cookies loaded with more candy and sprinkles than actual cookie. Oh, well. The kids enjoyed the project and with some milk, I'm sure the recipients didn't mind so much.
Thank you to all who helped the kids get through the week without us.

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Smith



Pucker Up!!!
"Daddy, will you play lipstick with me"?



Daddy is so nice to "play lipstick" with the girls.

And of course........BSU

The day after returning from our trip we went to the BSU-Hawaii game. It was awesome!! Once again, Thank you so much Valkos!!!!! We had a great time.

2 comments:

Chris and Mel said...

i love the make-uping on the dolls. boys always love it as much as girls! i saw that your bro lives in connecticut- we used to live right by where they are, in groton... how crazy.

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Hannah make a cute little puppy. Sounds like she will be living in that costume for awhile.