Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hannah's hair is finally coming in!


Hannah has been my little bald baby! She finally started getting hair only a few months ago. It mostly only grows in the back, making it look like she has a mullet. about a month in a half ago I got super excited because she finally had enough to put in tiny little pig tails. Well, now it has just started growing really fast so today we experimented with the curling iron. Isn't she just darling?

3 comments:

Karin said...

Super cute curls, Hannah! How did you get a curling iron so close to her head? I'm too scared- so we stick with sponge curlers (which anna pulls out 1/2 the time)... Great shots of Caden's birthday, too. I've had a lot of blog catching up to do!!!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I love the curls. She looks adorable. I completely understand the "waiting for the hair to grow in" stage.

jenvalko said...

WOw, I would be scared to use a curling iron, too! Good job!