I don't know but I've been told, Caden's turning six years old.......
He actually had his Bday a couple weeks ago, but I am just now posting party pics. What a fun day he had. thank you to all who helped with his party.

Upon arrival, all birthday guests were issued their army apparel (hats), and their CAMO face paint was applied. (Thank you so much Nellie for your help).


Upon arrival, all birthday guests were issued their army apparel (hats), and their CAMO face paint was applied. (Thank you so much Nellie for your help).
Everyone then had a chance to choose a code name and Dog Tags were issued! What a riot. We had names like, "Mission X", "Vissle", "Grazor", and "Navy Seal". What fun boys.
After getting Dog Tags, to prepare for training we had a game of Sergeant Says. The kids really got such a kick out of this.
Off to the Obstacle course! The funnest part of boot camp!We had to move it indoors because of the weather, but it turned out to work just fine and it was so fun. Because we were all so warm, the kids got to go through multiple times.

...over and under....balance beam....

....and we ended with target shooting, everyones favorite!!!

After training was complete, we met in the "mess hall" for the award ceremony. Medals and certificates of completion were handed out. Lunch and cake followed.







2 comments:
Wow, that looks like the coolest party ever, Caden! I love all the decorations and that cake was so cool, did you put all that army stuff on it or did it come like that? The obstacle course looked so fun! What a cool idea!
that looks like a super fun party! Now I'm worried that Sarah will be pretty disappointed in Ava's party as it will be nothing like that! :)
Post a Comment