Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentines Day Rewind
time to play catch-up


We all spent the weekend very sick, but that didn't stop my little celebrators! We made a mail box at the beginning of the month and spent two weeks writing each other love notes :) and planning our special day of love. Caden who LOVES holidays was counting down the days. We were invited to a client appreciation party to see Pink Panther 2 at the movie theater. After spending the night in our room sick all night, Caden didn't really seem up for it when he woke up in the morning. after eating his breakfast he went right back to bed. when he heard Sarah getting ready though he couldn't resist. He rolled out of bed and ran out the door to go with Daddy. Hannah and I stayed home in our pj's coughing up a lung. I am glad that Caden went because he was really looking forward to that part of valentines day.


After nap time Daddy and Sarah went to the store to get some last minute things in preparation for our candle light dinner. Sarah came home with a brand new pair of boots. Daddy sure does spoil that little girl.

The highlight of the day, candle light red dinner.

Scott, being the creative person that he is, chose shrimp, because Caden and Sarah really love it, and because you can make it into little HEARTS!!!

We ended the night by reading each other our love mail. The kids really loved hearing and seeing the notes we all made for each other. It was a fun day and I am so glad that I am a part of our fun little family.

1 comment:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

What a cute idea to have love mail. I hope everyone is feeling better!