Saturday, February 14, 2009

Winter, winter, GO AWAY!!!!


I feel like we have spent an abnormal amount of time sick around here. I am sick AGAIN with the same old cough/throat/lung/head thing. To make things worse, this time the kids got sick too! Hannah started out with the throwing up and it led up to Caden today. My poor kids!
Although Sarah was feeling a bit better, she insisted on spending the night in our room, in the pack-and-play, "in case" she threw up again. Caden was just MISERABLE so he spent the night on our floor with a bucket and sprite. I want the sun to come out and warm up the air so that I can open up all my windows and air out my germy house.

5 comments:

jenn said...

I'm sorry you guys aren't feeling well. I think it's so cute that Sarah slept in the pack and play though!

Michelle Burk said...

I'm feeling your pain!! All the kids have been sick this week, and today's grey gloomy sky is not helping AT ALL. Tomorrow's a new day, maybe it will be better for both of us. Don't give up!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I'm sorry to hear that you guys are sick again. I swear it's almost impossible to keep kids healthy for more than a few weeks. Hopefully it goes away soon!!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

BTW I think Caden's B-day party was awesome! It looked so fun and I loved the army theme. Also, I wasn't sure if you know that Tina has a blog too. It's the one called "Dreams of Venice" on my blog list.

jenvalko said...

That is so sad you've all been so sick so much this winter. I have lasted this whole season without getting sick until this week--both Tim and I are battling the sore throat thing, but at least Keoni's cough is sounding better finally. I'd rather have a sore throat than be throwing up, though, your poor kids!