Wednesday, January 7, 2009

After all our company left last week, rather than cleaning my house, I took up a new hobby, playing with Caden's really cool toy he got from uncle Adrian!!! Quite addicting. Caden and I had competitions to see who could knock down the most cups.

THE TARGETS!!!
Thanks Hannah for retrieving bullets for me. That really helped my speed, as I was up against a very experienced competitor!
As of yesterday, my house returned to somewhat decent conditions. Thank you so much Caden, Sarah, and Hannah for letting Mommy play and veg for a couple of days. Oh, and Thank you so much to Uncle Adrian and Aunt Wendy for the awesome toy!

3 comments:

jenn said...

Hi Celeste ~ Thanks so much again for yesterday. It was very nice of you to have all of us over. Ava loved "the closet" and Sarah. I hope we can do it again soon.. I really wanted to catch up on the happenings in your life but it's difficult to have a real conversation, we only get small snippets here and there with all the kiddos that keep us busy. :) You have a lovely home and family.

Stylin' Binder's said...

We have those same guns we will have to have a war! We had one at Ben's party last year with those guns. I remember Caden loved them alot...big surprize.

Anonymous said...

That looks a lot like the dart gun Neal got for Christmas. Brenoch likes to shoot at me while I do the dishes!